Hello world ! how are you all ? i hope your life can go on as you wish... only one message from me friends "life is a choice, and life is full of struggle, but remember life is beautiful" and now "Welcome to my blog " Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

Jumat, 30 September 2011

rangkuman

  • a.m   :   00.00 - 12.00
  • p.m   :   12.00 - 24.00
Asking Permission
  • May I (Verb 1)
  • Could I
  • Can I
1. Yes / no question :
  • tobe 1 : is, am, are  <cara mudah menghafalnya singkat dengan kata SMA>
  • tobe 2 : was, were
  • Kata kerja bantu : do, does, did.
  • Kata Bantu : - has
     - have
     - had
     - modals :   will   - would 
    can   - could
    shall  - should
    may  - might
    must  - ..... 
    ex :
    (+) She studies English
    (?) Does she study English?
    (-) She does not study English.
    Wh-/How Question :

    • who__pelaku 
    • where__tempat
    • what__benda
    • why__alasan
    • when__waktu
    • which__pilihan
    • whose__milik
    • how__kabar

2 komentar:

  1. a.m= 00.00 - 12.00
    p.m= 12.00 - 24.00

    check your summary

    BalasHapus
  2. " I'm sorry Sir..
    i will editing now...
    thanks for telling me.."

    BalasHapus