Hello world ! how are you all ? i hope your life can go on as you wish... only one message from me friends "life is a choice, and life is full of struggle, but remember life is beautiful" and now "Welcome to my blog " Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

Selasa, 18 Oktober 2011

Bentuk Pronoun

SPEECH ACT
We use these expressions to express gratitude
Thank you
Thanks
Thank you very much
Thanks a lot
Thank you so much
We use these expressions to respond to gratitude
That’s all right
My pleasure
You are welcome
No problem
Don’t mention it
We use these expressions to express apology.
Sorry
I am very sorry
I apologise for......
Please excuse me
Please accept my apology
We use these expressions to respond to apology
Never mind
That’s all right
That’s OK
Please don’t be sorry
It doesn’t matter
We use these expressions to ask information
Excuse me. What is your name?
Can you tell me where you live?
Can you help me find the laboratory?
Sorry to trouble you, but do you know where Anisa is?
Do you happen to know where the bank is ?
Could anyone tell me when the test is?
We use these expressions to give information
My name is Edo
I  live in Jl. Setiabudhi
Anisa is in the post office
Take your first right
Go straight up the street. It’s on the left.
The test is on June 11ᵗʰ, 2007

1 komentar: