Hello world ! how are you all ? i hope your life can go on as you wish... only one message from me friends "life is a choice, and life is full of struggle, but remember life is beautiful" and now "Welcome to my blog " Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

Jumat, 28 Oktober 2011

Some Dialogues

  • Boy            :  "Wait a minute Mom..."
Mother       :  "What's up boy?
Boy            :  "Please, do not enter the garage....."
Mother       :  "Why....?"
Boy            :  "Because the garage door is under construction..."
Mother       :  "oh... thanks for telling me..."
Boy            :  "You're welcome"
  •  Deden       :  "Alam...
  please,do not cheat when in the exam because it's a bad action"
Alam         :   "That's okay...
   I'm Sorry...
Deden       :   "Never mind..
   but next time please do not repeat..."
Alam        :    "Yes I'm understand.."
Deden       :    "Good luck..."

2 komentar: