Hello world ! how are you all ? i hope your life can go on as you wish... only one message from me friends "life is a choice, and life is full of struggle, but remember life is beautiful" and now "Welcome to my blog " Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

Sabtu, 25 Mei 2013

Short Function Text

1.    Caution / Notice / Sign

    Caution


The Purpose : to inform people if the floor is still wet.

    Notice




The Purpose of notice above : tell people if no smoking allowed in that area because some reason such us in air conditioner’s room

    Sign


  
The purpose of that sign : tell people if the floor is still wet.


2.    Invitation

    Dear Dila,
    Let’s have fun at my birthday party. Please, come to my house on Monday, Sept 9th 2013 at 4 p.m in the my house.
    I won’t happy without your coming.
    Thank You
         Nino.

The purpose of greeting card above : Nino invite Dila to come in her birthday party on Monday, Sept  9th 2013 at 4 p.m in her house, and Nino really hope Dila will come to her party.
NB : Nino is a girl not boy.


3.    Announcement



 The purpose of the announcement above :  to tell student that will be a school trip to Golden Sand Beach On the 28th August, start at 07.30 a.m and the announcement also tell the program and the fee, and the student also can ask Vita Zaskia to know more clearly. And the announcer is Mr. Rohman as a chair man.


4.    Advertisement

    Using the best course method of teaching
    With a qualified teacher
    You will get the right place to learn English
    Be communicative with us
    Never think anymore; PRACTICE!!!
    100 % money back if you can't speak English

    Interested? Find us on 211 Sky Road, Jakarta.
    For more details, visit us on englishindo.com


The purpose of the advertisement above : to tell people that “SKY ROAD, in Jakarta” is the place to learn English with best course method and qualified teacher and money will back 100% if you still can’t speak English, And for more information can visit on web englishindo.com

5.    Letter

    For Nike in Bandung
    My Beloved Friend

    Hi how are you ? I hope you and your big family are fine.
    Long time no see and do you know? I miss you so much, not only you, but I miss Bandung so much. Sometimes I want to visit you, and I also want to go on holiday in around Bandung all day. But I must wait to holiday’s school. But, no problem, Someday I will make sureprise to you. When you get up from your dream and open your eyes, I will be there with you in your bedroom. Hihihi  Must be very exciting.. what do you think friend ? And if one day I can really see you, I hope you not forget to me and exciting experiences we have had  together.
    And, I want to hear your new story about your garden’s tea and your pretty “Rabbito”..
    Nike,, please say to your Mom’s, I miss “Cikole” and Batagor made of your Mom’s so much.. I miss Bandung and all in there.. hahaha..
    That’s all Nik. I hope you will reply this letter. I will wait it, friend.

                                                                                   Love and hug,
                                                                                        Sophie


The Purpose : To inform that Sophie send a letter for her beloved friend that live in Cikole,Bandung. And in Sophie’s Letter, she say if she very miss Nike and her beloved city “Bandung”.  Sophie say if she also miss to story of Nike’s Garden and Rabbito “Nike’s Rabbit” and Nike’s Moms because Sophie’s very want to enjoy the delicious Batagor made of Nike’s Mom.


6.    Memo (3)



In the memo above, Dina remind Nove to don’t forget wash her socks. So the purpose on it : Dina remind Nova if Dina ask Nova to wash her socks.






The purpose : Mom’s tell Nino that she go to the Lumajang while Nino’s Uncle will come to her house at 4 p.m that day, so Mom’s ask Nino to help Mom’s to clean the bedroom for Nino’s Uncle before Nino's Uncle arrive.




The purpose of memo above : Marlenne tell Evi with memo if she can’t meet with Evi today because Marlenne have to go to see a doctor so Marlenne want Evi to meet Marlenne tomorrow or one day after that day.


7.    Greeting Card
    Dear Nina, My Beloved Sister
    Congratulation on your 14th birthday . I hope you can get everything like your wish, ,I hope you can be more diligent . Keep Fighting , always do the best and Good Luck ! ^_^  Wish u all the best and Allah blessing you.
    Your Sister
        Wati

  The purpose of greeting card above : Wati as the sender say congratulation to Nina in Nina's 14th birthday, Wati also hope and pray for Nina,and don't forget Wati also give some advise for Nina,her beloved Sister.

1 komentar: